Saturday, January 2, 2010

Innotek Fence Will A Regular Surge Protector Protect An Electric Dog Fence From Lightning?

Will a regular surge protector protect an electric dog fence from lightning? - innotek fence

We buy the SD-2100 Innotek dog electric fence to 30 pounds of our lab / husky mix included. (We live on a busy street, and he loves to zig-zag on the road!) I know they have special protection against lightning made specifically to enhance the dog fence, but I wonder if a regular surge would do the same electronics.

Thank you:)

2 comments:

Cat said...

I can not say because I'm not sure if I was therefore able, is not sure if I'm going to raise the Goethe protective barrier, just to be safe.

Better safe than sorry!

M!ck3y D said...

I doubt it.
But why do you have an electric fence anyway !?!?!
It is dangerous for children and even adults!
It is also very dangerous for dogs!
Especially owners of dogs and cats is not healthy.
I recommend that you take thingymajiggy electric!

Post a Comment