Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Infrared Touch Screen My Apple Mouse Cursor Is Running Away To Corners Of Screen?

My Apple mouse cursor is running away to corners of screen? - infrared touch screen

I just bought an iMac, developed other problems I had with him. One thing that remains is that the mouse behaves very strangely. The cursor (arrow) glides quickly along the edges or corners of the screen when I'm sliding on the sending side or the desire to click something. Literally, will prevent the action, once carried out to touch something, to live like a button or a hyperlink. The mouse is about 2 weeks and works in the infrared .. Any clues out there?

2 comments:

Connor S said...

Yes! Perhaps it is a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse. You must drag the mouse via Bluetooth. Sych and connect with your iMac. You can also reduce the sensitivity.

Nobody knows where he shows is because it is offline!

Good luck and I hope that helps!

Connor S said...

Yes! Perhaps it is a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse. You must drag the mouse via Bluetooth. Sych and connect with your iMac. You can also reduce the sensitivity.

Nobody knows where he shows is because it is offline!

Good luck and I hope that helps!

Post a Comment