Thursday, December 24, 2009

Squamous Cells Pap Smear What Does An Abnormal Pap Smear Mean? Any Doctors Out There?

What does an abnormal pap smear mean? Any doctors out there? - squamous cells pap smear

I am 20 and have never had sex. I've just my first Pap test about 2-3 weeks. Yesterday I received a call saying they wanted me a Pap smear in 3 months, they found no identifiable squamous cell growth and 3 months for the growth of new cells. The lady who brought me told me that my doctor said it could be about sex (I do not), or too close to what my time (about 1 week after) or number of things, and that cancer is not necessarily no worries, but why not? I wonder if you have any idea what could be, because I fear that my soul and I like to wait for three months without a reply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment