Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Auburn Hair Bush Trying To Match A Face To A Character.?

Trying to match a face to a character.? - auburn hair bush

List of some actresses with dark brown / brown hair and green / brown eyes.
I am thinking of writing a novel. I have not written anything in a very long time and is a bit difficult for me to come back into the swing. Usually write my characters on the basis of a celebrity appearances, because it is easier for me in this way. But I have a small problem. The fantasy novel is based, special skills, vampires, werewolves. You know, this kind of thing. Sophia Bush At first I had in my head, but it does not match the age, I'm looking for. The character is independent, a bit of a bender of state, spiritual and has a unisex name. And the list of actresses, this description that are older or if the age of 16-20 fold. N Disney actresses please ...**** I do not cry.

Oh, and I have not yet decided what the name of it yet, I kind of expected that I face within the meaning of this. But can select preferred to hire someone these names:

Hunter
Charlie
Adrian
Owen
Ryan
Phoenix
Landon
Analeigh
Ada
Christabel
Emery
Imogen
Zara
Zoey

0 comments:

Post a Comment